Friday, June 11, 2010

Less than 24 hours!

In less than 24 hours, I will be leaving for Bolivia! I'm so excited, but nervous, and sad to leave everyone. But, we are each shaped by our experiences, and I am looking forward to not only helping the children of the orphanage, but also growing, learning, and progressing as a global citizen.

I will be posting on this blog during my time in Bolivia. I will post pictures of the kids, and write about the many adventures that will arise along the way!

I will miss my family and friends, but I will return in six month. This time will just fly by!

Love you all, and I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! cant wait to read/ see all about the journey!!! keep us posted we will be waiting... bookmarking the Blog NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you being a global citizen! andolina would be proud!
    -traci

    ReplyDelete